Although we are all very excited to be returning to work it is critical that we follow the governments guidelines to remain safe while working. Please carefully read through all the points on this page and if there is anything you are unsure about please don’t hesitate to call the office and we will happily answer any questions you have. Equally if you have any suggestions on how to improve our covid-19 policies to better suit your situation please get in touch.
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
1. All members of staff will be wearing all of the suitable PPE. (Gloves and Masks)
2. Each Van will be equipped with hand sanitiser, which the staff members will be using regularly to ensure a high level of hygiene.
3. The inside of our Removal vehicles will be cleaned with disinfectant after every move ready for the following day.
4. Staff members will only travel two passengers per vehicle.
5. Staff are expected to follow government guidelines and social distancing rules when not at work.
6. All staff members must report a fever or cough and then self isolate immediately.
7. Staff members must strictly maintain the 2 metre rule unless it isn't possible due to a smaller heavy item that requires a two man carry.
1. We ask either the night before or on the morning of the move (depending on when you have last left the house) that every hard surface including door handles are cleaned before our arrival.
2. On arrival only ONE member of the family should be present the rest should be in a dedicated room, car or garden (weather permitting) that has been decided prior to our arrival. This member of the family will show the Foreman around their home at a safe 2 metre distance and then return back to their chosen place in the house. This room can be changed during the move.
3. If at any point a family member needs to leave the room then one person must notify a member of staff and give all staff members time to vacate the house, one person should then let the team know they have all returned to the dedicated room. (to avoid delays to the move, being prepared with everything you need in your chosen room will be key to ensuring the move still goes as smooth as planned)
4. We often find our customers are generous enough to offer us tea and coffee, unfortunately we will have to politely decline on this occasion. Our team will bring their own personal refreshments.
5. If you have a vulnerable family member they should be elsewhere if possible.